THC edibles: Delicious snacks that pack a punch Looking to buy THC edible products online? Look no further. Whether you love sour or sweet, or fruity or THC chocolate, we have the perfect THC candy for you. We carry weed edibles from a variety of different brands, all of which make high quality, potent, and… Read more
THC edibles: Delicious snacks that pack a punch
Looking to buy THC edible products online? Look no further. Whether you love sour or sweet, or fruity or THC chocolate, we have the perfect THC candy for you. We carry weed edibles from a variety of different brands, all of which make high quality, potent, and of course, delicious, products. You can’t go wrong with any of the edibles that we sell.
Cannabis edibles are foods that contain cannabis compounds, either in the form of cannabis-infused oils (cannabidiol, or CBD) or as cannabis-infused butter, which is then added to a food or THC drink as a main ingredient. Cannabis edibles can also be made with marijuana leaves and buds, either ground into powder or rolled into balls or cookies. However, it is wise to exercise caution with homemade edibles. Sometimes the cannabis compounds can become too concentrated, which can lead to unexpected effects.
Is it safe to consume cannabis edibles?
Edibles may not be for everyone since consuming cannabis in this way can take a while for the effects to be felt. People who don’t want to wait may want to opt for other methods of consumption such as smoking weed, vaping, dabbing, or tinctures. Edibles are quite safe when consumed responsibly in the recommended amounts. However, it is important to keep in mind that they take longer to take effect than other methods of consumption, such as smoking or vaping. This means that people who don’t have a lot of experience meditating on the effects of cannabis and its possible side effects may experience a stronger high than they expect after consuming edibles.
How long do cannabis edibles take to work?
The length of time it takes for edibles to kick in depends on a variety of factors, such as:
Dose – People who consume a large dose of cannabis will feel the effects faster than people who consume a small dose of cannabis.
The stomach’s fullness – When eaten, cannabis compounds need to pass through the stomach before entering the bloodstream and reaching the brain. If the stomach is full due to a meal prior to consuming an edible, it may take longer for the compounds to enter the bloodstream.
Metabolism – People with fast metabolisms will feel the effects more quickly than people with slower metabolisms.
What are some common side effects of eating cannabis edibles?
Edibles may cause mild anxiety and paranoia for some users. It is important for novice users to do their research on dosing and make sure they follow proper instructions when preparing edibles at home. It is also important not to mix edibles with other drugs or alcohol as this could lead to increased side effects such as panic attacks and feelings of unease. Taking too much at once can cause extreme paranoia and panic attacks, so it is always recommended that people start with an edible dose they are comfortable with and wait 30 minutes before consuming more if they don’t feel the desired effects. Overdosing on edibles can lead to feelings of lethargy and tiredness or even loss of consciousness if you are laying down. Always remember that edibles take longer than other methods of consumption to kick in, so if you overdo it at first and feel uncomfortable, wait for a bit before consuming more. If you aren’t sure whether you have consumed too much, it is best not to drive and call someone for a ride instead. Do not try and solve your problem by taking more until you feel better; this could put you in a dangerous situation. The best thing to do when consuming edibles is make sure you start low and go slow until you figure out what an acceptable dose is for you personally.
The benefits of THC Edibles
We love THC edible products for a bunch of reasons. Of course, they taste amazing, but there’s much more to it.
- Longer lasting highs: Many people find that their high will last longer when they eat an edible as opposed to smoking weed flower. This is also great for people who are looking to use THC for medical purposes to find symptom relief from pain or nausea, for example.
- Smoke-free: Some people have health conditions such as asthma or chronic bronchitis that prevent them from being able to smoke, or maybe they simply just don’t like the feeling of smoking, but still want to be able to get high. THC edibles are a perfect alternative for these situations.
- Controlled dosing: When you’re smoking or dabbing, it can be hard to measure exactly how much THC you’re consuming. This problem is eliminated when you spring for THC gummies, since each one is specifically dosed out. Each piece of candy will have a certain dose of THC, which will be explicitly stated on the packaging. This way, you always know exactly how much you’re consuming, and you can better control your high.
Tips for consuming THC edible products
There are a couple of tips you need to know when you are eating edibles. Follow these guidelines for the most enjoyable high:
- Be patient: While a high will hit you pretty quickly if you’re smoking, the situation is a bit different when it comes to edibles. You have to be patient. THC edibles won’t kick in as soon as you eat them. Everybody is different, so this varies, but it will typically take 30 minutes at the very least for you to start feeling effects, and the high will usually peak in one to two hours.
- Wait before eating more: Not feeling as high as you were hoping to feel? Don’t automatically spring for the bag and eat more right away (even though we know it’s tempting with how yummy they are). Instead, wait about two hours to see if you feel the effects then. If you still aren’t feeling it at that point, you can try to take some more.
- Start slow if you’re a beginner: If you’re new to edibles, start slow. To be on the safe side, you may want to try sticking to under 10mg of THC in the beginning. This may mean you have to cut a candy in half for that desired dose. Remember, you can always take more later!
Shop THC edibles now
Sour worms, lemon cookies, peanut butter cups…you name it, we’ve got it. Let Chronic Store be your one-stop shop for THC edible products, and don’t forget to follow our tips!
THC capsules are the quick and easy way to dose medical marijuana
When it comes to medicating with cannabis, not everyone enjoys smoking, vaping, or even eating edibles. Sometimes this is for health reasons, while other times it is simply a matter of preference. Thankfully, there’s another way to consume cannabis without having to deal with the smell or taste. This method is known as THC capsules. Chronic Store has capsules for sale that are also available in CBD and a 1:1 ratio of THC and CBD. These cannabis concentrates are sold by Sky Extracts through our Chronic Store online shop.
All of Chronic Store’s THC capsules are completely organic. All THC distillate and CBD isolates are suspended in fractioned organic coconut oil, and the encapsulation makes it easy to consume. This is great for users who don’t enjoy that taste or smell of marijuana, as THC capsules are a clean and efficient way to medicate. They are made of a soft gel material, so they go down super easy.
THC Capsule Potency
Most of our products at Chronic Store are broken down and shipped off based on quantities. Our THC capsules are quite different, however, as they are based off of potency. When ordering, customers must select the strength of their THC capsules. Our CBD and THC capsules are measured in 10mg, 25mg, and 50mg, with 5 total capsules in every order. Because our 1:1 capsules have an equal portion of THC and CBD these potencies are cut in half, meaning you will be ordering 5mg, 12.5mg, or 25mg of each. These add up to the previous THC capsule total of 10mg, 25mg, and 50mg.
Our usage suggestions are to take 1-2 THC capsules daily. As with any other pill, you should not open the THC capsules, but swallow them whole, preferably with a drink of water in order to avoid any choking hazards. Do not take multiple pills at once or back to back, as it can take up to 2 hours for the full effects to set in. Instead, take a pill in the morning and in the evening if needed to enjoy effects throughout the entirety of your day.
THC capsules are an easy and affordable way to medicate. At the moment, THC capsules are for sale at Chronic Store at 20% off, meaning 50mg of THC or CBD start at only $4.80. For a medication that is delivered right to your door, THC capsules are quick, easy to use, and affordable.